The Church Planting Team serves churches by facilitating the start of healthy, new churches. Its primary focus is to:
- Discover unreached people groups.
- Discern the visible and invisible characteristics (values, needs, preferences) within a community that make its people resistant to or responsive to the church and its gospel message.
- Design new strategies to plant the gospel among unreached people groups.
- Decide how and where to invest resources.
- Develop ways to get more people and more churches involved in church planting.